So… What about caffeine and health? There are a lot of misconceptions about caffeine, but the bottom line is that caffeine is good for your the body if you consume caffeine with moderation.
Let’s begin with the ‘moderation’ part. How much is too much? On average, an average adult can consume about 400gr of caffeine per day (Insurgent is around 107gr per bottle) without any issues. The official ruling is that a person can consume up to 5.7mg/kg (personal weight)/day.
If you over-consume caffeine, there are some negative side effects like anxiety, restlessness, tremors, irregular heartbeat, and trouble sleeping. Too much caffeine may also promote headaches, migraine, and high blood pressure in some individuals.
We discourage children, pregnant women and women who breastfeed , as well as people with existing heart conditions, to consume Insurgent Cold Drip Black.
When caffeine is consumed with moderation and especially in clean products like coffee and tea, there are some amazing advantages :
1) Caffeine blocks the adenosine (the stuff in your brain that makes you feel tired) and makes sure that you stay away, focused and energized.
2) Caffeine may improve your mood and even brain functioning like improved alertness, short-term recall and reaction time.
3) Study also showed that drinking 3–5 cups of coffee per day or more than 3 cups of tea per day may also reduce the risk of brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
4) Caffeine boosts the metabolism and fat burning.
5) Caffeine usage before sports is very likely to increase the performance , both endurance as high performance sports
6) Caffeine may lower the risk of heart diseases and protects against diabetes.
7) A lot more advantages that coffee is linked to : liver protection, skin protection,…
So yes : when consumed with moderation and on strategical moments, coffee and caffeine can and will do good for you.
Let’s go !